Whether you’re considering a new chairlift or upgrading a legacy chairlift, Skytrac will bring your resort’s idea into reality.
New Lifts & Ropeways
Our Ski Lift technology is solution based and innovative. As all of the engineering and fabrication of components are produced in-house in Salt Lake City, we have plenty of flexibility in design. After installation we seal the project’s completion by providing continued service and support.
Roo has been specially modified and retrofitted to be a best friend at lift construction sites.
Modifications & Retrofits
There are over 800 aged lifts in the U.S. and chances are your resort owns one of them. There are options to rebuild your lift with our replacement terminals, line equipment, electrical and hydraulic machinery – all produced at the highest industry standards. Just as with a new Skytrac lift, we provide continued service and support.
Chairlift Relocations & Other Specialty Work
We’re ready to hear about your resort’s idea and make it happen. It’s the distinction of our people; the engineers, construction team and support staff that make the functional difference in making your project a reality and running at full capacity.
Our Skytrac Customization process made easy:
- New lift, retrofit or modification project led by Skytrac Engineering.
- Parts & components are custom fabricated in our SLC facility.
- Project delivered & installed by our Skytrac Lift Builders.
But our relationship is just beginning. We follow through with service, support and some great skiing and riding.
- Inspections, evaluations and consulting
- Replacement electrical controls, electric drives & modifications.
- Remanufactured replacement parts, custom parts
- Dynamic testing procedures
- Hydraulic brake tension modifications and upgrades
- Counterweight to hydraulic conversions
- Haul rope replacement
- Chair & grip replacement
- Chairlift brake modifications
- Mechanical and rigging assistance
- CWI weld testing
- NDT/MRT testing