Skytrac engineered, designed and built in Salt Lake City
- brake and tension unit are combined on one tank, but can be separated and built alone for retrofits.
- custom designed manifolds to simplify plumbing and eliminate fittings.
- bullwheel brake and rollback brakes both actuate on the bullwheel flange; both are accessible for easy adjustment.
- service brake is a caliper style with actuator on a brake disk mounted on gearbox input shaft.
- motor room controls are centrally located for easy reach and operation.
- brake controls, hydraulic tension controls and APU controls are all within reach.
Skytrac Inc. © 2018 - All Rights Reserved