Skytrac engineered, designed and built in Salt Lake City
- meets current ANSI B77.1 code requirements and all applicable state requirements.
- system designed to interface and accommodate retrofits on older lifts.
- redundant PLC monitoring of all Relay Logic hardwired safety circuits.
- rope speed, and rope direction feedback to PLC from encoder on the bullwheel.
- custom built tower, low voltage,brake and tension circuit boards provide easy trouble-shooting.
- system design allows for easy wiring and quick assembly
- surge protection and contact isolation on all communication line circuits.
- color touch screen displays all stops and switches individually.
Skytrac Inc. © 2017 - All Rights Reserved