Skytrac has a full pipeline! Temporary, Seasonal, or Permanent Lift Builder positions are available.
- Your experience: any construction, electrical, or steel experience you may have
- Do you match up with our team? Tell us how hard-working you are.
Feel free to submit your application using the form below!
Experienced Ski Lift Construction Managers and All levels of Lift Installers
Skytrac, Inc is seeking both full-time and seasonal, skilled managers and laborers to install ski lifts in most regions of the U.S. The Laborers will assist with various machine operations, loading and unloading materials, proper use of hand and power tools, cleaning and preparing the job site, and overall installation of the project. Ability to travel for extended periods of time (1-4 weeks) is essential. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform carpentry for the foundation
- Assemble steel structures
- Assist in Rigging operations
- Abel to work under helicopter to lift, move, and position loads such as machinery and equipment
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
- Properly operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Perform Helicopter work to include hooking loads underneath and receiving on the other end
- Clean and prepare job sites
- Safely perform all duties of this position without significant risks to self or others
JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma/GED preferred but not required
- Previous construction/general laborer experience preferred but not required
- Previous ski lift experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs), walk and stand for long periods of time, and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work at high elevation between 9,000 and 10,000 ft.
- Ability to work at Tower Height
- Ability to work in severe weather conditions such as extreme heat and extreme cold on the mountains
- Ability to stand and physically work with power tools, cranes, heavy loads, and misc. heavy machinery for anywhere from 8-12 hours a day, 5-7 days a week
- Proficient Communication
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientated
**Please note- duties may go above and beyond the scope of this job description**